CBSE Class 9 Biology The Fundamental Unit of Life
Which of the following is not a factor which determines the shape of a cell?
Nerve cells are ___________ to enable transmission of impulses.
Which of the following cells is spindle-shaped?
- What is Granules? And why it is important?
- which came first egg or hen
- smallest cell
- what is cells
- What is the cell theory and it was proposed by whom ?
- every multicellular has come from a single cell justify the statement
- what is chromosome
- what is eukaryotic
- how are important cell in human body
- mitochondria mean
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.