CBSE Class 9 Biology Structural Organisation of Cell
The smallest living unit of a living organism is the
Regulating the entry and exit of substances in a cell is a function of the
Which of the following is not a characteristic of a prokaryotic cell?
__________ is called the brain of the cell.
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number