CBSE Class 9 Biology The Fundamental Unit of Life
- cell wall is only plant cell
- Cell wall of bacteria is made up of
- are cytoplasm and protoplasm the same ?
- what would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures Or breaks down
- what is cell
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.