are cytoplasm and protoplasm the same ?
Asked by nancyposwal2008 | 22nd Nov, 2021, 09:56: AM
Please click on Cytoplasm and Protoplasm to view the differences between the two.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Nov, 2021, 01:10: PM
- what would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures Or breaks down
- what is cell
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number