what are the demerits of chemical equation?
Asked by | 22nd Feb, 2008, 02:10: PM
There are no major demerits of a chemical equation as neccessary information about the reaction is given by a equation.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 07:46: PM
- Ba(OH)2 + NH4Cl →
- 10 balanced equation wit name
- Mg + Acetic acid
- in lead nitrate why both sides brackets are used for the equation nitrate like pb(no3)2
- 2.When potassium chlorate (KClO3) is heated in the presence of manganese dioxide catalyst, it decomposes to form potassium chloride and oxygen gas. Represent this in the formof a balanced chemical equation
- When KClO3 is heated in the presence of manganese dioxide catalyst, it decomposes to form potassium chloride and oxygen gas. Represent this in the form of balanced chemical equation.
- how many grams of oxygen is required to burn 40 g of sulphur
- how many grams of potassium chlorate should be decomposed to obtain 9.6 g of oxygen
- what mass of magnesium oxide is formed when 120g of Mg is burnt in exess of oxygen
- Describe the process of balancing chemical equations with two examples
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number