CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Equations Videos
Chemical Reactions and Equations
What are the ways in which a chemical equation can be made more informative?
How many oxygen atoms are present in 2Fe2O3?
Which four quantities a, b, c and d are required to balance the equation?
aFe + bH2SO4 → cFeSO4 + dH2
- how to solve valency
- what is chemical formula
- write the chemical equation for reaction that takes place when lead nitrate and potassium iodine solutions are mixed
- C5H8O2+ NaH+ HCl→____C5H12O2+ NaCl balancing the equation
Balance the following equation—
- On what basis is a chemical equation balanced?
- what happen when quicklime is added to water
- compound name of the formule KNO
- Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.