Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
Asked by simratkaurr1 | 7th Jun, 2021, 12:55: PM
Balanced chemical equation is 2 HNO3 + Ca(OH)2 → Ca(NO3)2 + 2 H2O
Answered by Ramandeep | 7th Jun, 2021, 06:15: PM
- compound name of the formule KNO
- mention information provided by a chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equation
- what is chemistry.
- Chemical equations
- What is the difference between C6H12O6 and C12H22O11 in the chemical equation of photosynthesis?
- How to predict product in chemical reaction?
- Respected Experts, Can heat be written as Δ on the R.H.S in an Exothermic Reaction ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number