compound name of the formule KNO
Asked by sssaibadreeshwar | 27th Nov, 2021, 04:07: PM
Compound KNO2 is Potassium Nitrite.
Compound KNO3 is Potassium Nitrate.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Nov, 2021, 10:54: AM
- On what basis is a chemical equation balanced?
- what happen when quicklime is added to water
- Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
- mention information provided by a chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equation
- what is chemistry.
- Chemical equations
- What is the difference between C6H12O6 and C12H22O11 in the chemical equation of photosynthesis?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number