Asked by tdeeksha3109 | 9th Nov, 2021, 02:11: PM
You did not add any query in this chemical equation. I am assuming that you have asked about balancing of this chemical equation.
Balanced chemical equation is-
Answered by Ravi | 10th Nov, 2021, 09:46: AM
- compound name of the formule KNO
- Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
- mention information provided by a chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equation
- what is chemistry.
- Chemical equations
- What is the difference between C6H12O6 and C12H22O11 in the chemical equation of photosynthesis?
- How to predict product in chemical reaction?
- Respected Experts, Can heat be written as Δ on the R.H.S in an Exothermic Reaction ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number