What are redox reactions? Explain with an example?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Chemical reactions which involve oxidation and reduction simultaneously are known as redox reactions. For example:
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Calculate the no. Of coulpmb required to deposit 40.5g AL when the electrode rxn is AL3+ +3e--->AL
- when zinc plate is dipped into a blue coloured solution of cuso4 then its colour becomes white why
- cell constant G*= l /A Here A stands for area of Electrode or Electrolytic solution
- What is galvanic cell?
- An electrochemical cell stops working after sometime. Why ?
- Why do we use inert electrolytes like KCl, KNO3, and NH4Cl in a salt bridge?
- Explain the energy changes that occur in a galvanic cell. Also mention its electrode potential?
- What is the function of a salt bridge in the electrochemical cell?
- Explain why does a galvanic cell stop working over a period of time?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number