Two identical balls each having a charge 2 X 10^-7c and a mass of 100g are suspended from a common point by two insulating string each 50cm long. The balls are held at asepration 5cm apart and then released .Find(a) the components of the resultant force on it along and perpendicular to the string.(b) the tension in the string (c) the acceleartion of one of the balls. (d) the electric force on one of the charged balls.
Asked by Amrit | 24th Apr, 2015, 12:30: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Apr, 2015, 02:22: PM
- Two equal small spheres each weighing 1g , hang by two equal silk threads from the same point. The spheres are charged when in contact and come to rest with their centres 2cm apart and 20cm vertically below the point of support. Find the charge on each sphere.
- two bodies of masses m,2m and charges q and 2q ,q is hanged with two strings of equal length 'l' as shown. which one of the following is correct.
- staate columbs law in vectoe form and explain it
- What is coulombs law
- Q - 10
- Q - 14
- A certain charge Q is divided into two parts q and Q − q, which are then separated by a certain distance. What must q be in terms of Q to maximize the electrostatic repulsion between the two charges?
- pls solve this
- what is the force brtween two small charged spheres having charges of 2x10power-7coulomb and 3x10power-7 colomb placed 30cm part in air?
- A particle of mass 9x10 ^-5 g is kept over a large horizontal sheet of charge density 5x10^-5Cm-2 ? What charge should be to the particle, so that if released it does not fall? in this question solution how we got to know that charge must be positive
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number