CBSE Class 12-science - Coulomb's Law Videos
Coulom's Law of Electric Force - Part 2
This video explains micro Coulomb, nano Coulomb, forces between multiple charges and superposition principle.
- calculate the distance between two protons if the repulsive force acting between them is equal to weight a proton
explain coulambs law give unit and dimensions of electrostatics constant and coulambs law in vector form with superposition principle
- calculate column b force between alpha particles separated by a distance of 3.2 into 10 to the power minus 15 m in air
- Two similar spheres having +Q and -Q charges at a kept distance . F force act on between two.if at the middle of the two sphere another similar sphere having +Q is kept then it experience a force in magnitude and direction as
- what is dielectric current
- There is one charged tiny spherical oil drop and the magnitude of electric field intensity at a point on its surface is E. If n such drops are combined to make a single drop then what will be the net electric field intensity at a point on the surface of the bigger spherical drop. Assume that charge is uniformly distributed over the volume of oil drop.
- the force between two charges at distance r is f what will be the force between these charges if the distance between them is doubled and charges are placed in a medium of dielectric constant 10 ?
- A point charge qa = + 100 c is placed at point a (1, 0, 2) m and another point charge qb = +200c isplaced at point b (4, 4, 2) m. Find :(i) magnitude of electrostatic interaction force acting between them(ii) find a f(force on a due to
- Two identical metal spheres have charges +15μC and +25μC areseparated by a distance. If the spheres are first brought into contact and then separated to the original distance, then the ratio of the new force to the previous force is