This is the question from class 10 light chapter asked in our state model paper
Asked by akashsrnm | 8th May, 2021, 07:21: PM
I.(1) SI unit of electric charge :- Coulomb
I.(2) Suitable focal length to view "HallMark 916 " is 12 cm .
Reason is , we get magnified non-inverted virtual image if object is placed between focal point and lens .
Magnifying power is reciprocal of focal length . Hence smaller focal length is preferred.
I.(3) Magnetic field inside Solenoid is parallel straight line . Reson is , Magnetic field is uniform inside solenoid
II .(4) focal length = 15 cm. For a spherical lens , if focal elngth is F , then radius of curvature is 2F
II. (5) At normal incidence, refraction of light will not take place .
If light enters at angle of incidence 90o then light will travel parallel to surface of glass slab and
there is no transmission through glas slab
Resistance of coductor is directly proportional to resitivity .
For transportation of electricity , conductor should have low resistance , hence conductor-A that has low resistivity is preferred
For heating coil , conductor should have high resistance , hence conductor-B that has high resistivity is preferred.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 8th May, 2021, 08:37: PM
- what is the power of torch bulb rated at 2.5V and 500 mA?
- The MCB of a Rupa’s room is tripped and keeps on tripping again and again. If it is a domestic circuit, what could be the reason of this phenomenon?
- a current
- if 20 C of charge pass a point in a circuit in 1 second what current is flowing
- an electric bulb is related220 V and 100 W when it is operated on 110 V the power consumed will be
- A coil draws a current of 1.0 ampere and a power of 100 watt from an A.C. source of 110 volt and 5√22/π hertz. Find the inductance and resistance of the coil. Why can't I use P=VI here, and how can I determine when to use P=VI or P=I^2 R or P=V^2 / R
- Is on every consecutive point the electric potential or potential difference is different or same at all points except the ends of conductor
- what is potential difference?
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number