The products formed when benzyl phenyl ether is heated with HI
Asked by banga71 | 13th Jan, 2018, 11:43: AM
when benzyl phenyl ether is heated with HI it forms benzyl iodide and phenol.
Answered by Ramandeep | 15th Jan, 2018, 11:47: AM
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
- Pl ans
- Can you show the mechanism of converting benzene to cumene?
- Write the Wurtz reaction between bromoethene and 1-bromobutane. How many products will be formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number