the delhi metro train coverage a dstance of 42 km in 80 min. what is average speed of a train km/h as wel as in m/s
Asked by ayushnsehi16 | 18th Aug, 2018, 08:14: PM
42 km =42000 m
avg speed = distance covered/time taken
avg speed = 42000/80 = 525 m /min
speed in km/h = (525 *60)/1000 = 31.5 km/hr
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 18th Aug, 2018, 09:57: PM
- What will be the answer for attached question?
- Could u pls solve this solve this doubt urgently? Thank you!
- HOW TO SOLVE THIS
- A body moving with uniform accelaration travels 84 metre in first 6 seconds and 180 metre in next 5 seconds. Find out the initial velocity and the accelaration of the body.
- A ball is thrown with the speed of 49 M per second upwards calculate the time after which it returns to the thrower. Solve for g=10m/s^2
- the law of inertia states that no force is requierd to maintain motion why then do you have to keep pedling a bicycle to maintain motion
- A spacecraft flying in a straight course with velocity of 75 km/s fires its rocket motors for 6.0s. At the end of this time its velocity becomes 120 km/s . Find the distance travelled by the spacecraft in the first 10 s after the motors were started,the motors being in action for only 6.0s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number