The components of a vector A along x-axis and y-axis are 4 units and 6 units respectively.If the components of vector A+B along x-axis and y-axis are 10 units and 14 units respectively,find the vector B and its direction with the x-axis.
Asked by Shambhu Nath Pandey | 8th May, 2016, 06:40: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 9th May, 2016, 09:35: AM
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number