State Pascal's Law and its applications.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
According to the Pascal's Law,
If pressure is applied to the fluids which are confined then the fluid will transmit the same pressure in all directions at the same rate.
Applications of Pascal's Law are:
(i) Hydraulic brake
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- A copper cube of mass 0.5 kg is weighed in water. The mass comes out to be 0.4 kg. Is the cube hollow or solid? [Density of copper=8.96*10^3 kg/m^3]. Does a hollow cube displace more water than solid cube of same mass?
- Please solve the question. I can't understand how to solve this problem
- Whag is hydrostatic paradox?
- What is terminal velocity?
- What are the factors affecting the upthrust.
- What is the function of a barometer?
- What are the factors on which the pressure in the liquid at rest depends?
- When we swim under water, pressure on our body increases as we go deeper, but yet our body is not crushed due to this pressure. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number