Asked by ashanihalchandani | 26th May, 2020, 09:11: AM
A) - p) - ma/2
B) - q) - mg/2
C) - t) - (mg/2)+ma
D)- s) - mg + (ma/2)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th May, 2020, 03:58: PM
- A copper cube of mass 0.5 kg is weighed in water. The mass comes out to be 0.4 kg. Is the cube hollow or solid? [Density of copper=8.96*10^3 kg/m^3]. Does a hollow cube displace more water than solid cube of same mass?
- Please solve the question. I can't understand how to solve this problem
- Whag is hydrostatic paradox?
- What is terminal velocity?
- What are the factors affecting the upthrust.
- What is the function of a barometer?
- What are the factors on which the pressure in the liquid at rest depends?
- State Pascal's Law and its applications.
- When we swim under water, pressure on our body increases as we go deeper, but yet our body is not crushed due to this pressure. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number