CBSE Class 11-science Physics Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- A copper cube of mass 0.5 kg is weighed in water. The mass comes out to be 0.4 kg. Is the cube hollow or solid? [Density of copper=8.96*10^3 kg/m^3]. Does a hollow cube displace more water than solid cube of same mass?
Please solve the question. I can't understand how to solve this problem
- Whag is hydrostatic paradox?
- What is terminal velocity?
- What are the factors affecting the upthrust.
- What is the function of a barometer?
- What are the factors on which the pressure in the liquid at rest depends?
- State Pascal's Law and its applications.
- When we swim under water, pressure on our body increases as we go deeper, but yet our body is not crushed due to this pressure. Why?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.