State Coulomb’s law and express it in vector form.
Asked by asraneaf5588 | 22nd Jun, 2018, 08:31: PM
Coulomb's law states that the electrostatic force between between two point charges is directly proportional to the product of charge and inversely prportional to tthe square of distance between them.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Jun, 2018, 11:15: AM
- What is coulombs law
- Q - 10
- Q - 14
- A certain charge Q is divided into two parts q and Q − q, which are then separated by a certain distance. What must q be in terms of Q to maximize the electrostatic repulsion between the two charges?
- pls solve this
- what is the force brtween two small charged spheres having charges of 2x10power-7coulomb and 3x10power-7 colomb placed 30cm part in air?
- A particle of mass 9x10 ^-5 g is kept over a large horizontal sheet of charge density 5x10^-5Cm-2 ? What charge should be to the particle, so that if released it does not fall? in this question solution how we got to know that charge must be positive
- 2 identical point charges q each are kept 2 metre apart in air. A third point charge Q of unknown magnitude and sign is placed on the line joining the charges such that the system remains in equilibrium find the position and nature of Q
- A) Two charges +4esu and +9 esu are situated at a distance of 10 cm . A unit charge is situated at a point on the line joining the charges. At what point the unit charge experiences a force which is (a) equal and opposite,(b)equal and in the same direction? B) Two conductors have resistance R1 and R2 at 0°C. Their temperature coefficients of resistances are a1 and a2 respectively. Show that the temperature coefficients of their equivalent resistances when joined in series and in parallel are respectively (R1a1+R2a2)/(R1+R2) and (R1a2+R2a1)/(R1+R2)
- A spherical ball of mass m with charge q can revolve in a vertical plane at the end of string of length l. At the centre of revolution there's a second ball with a charge identical in sign and magnitude to that of the revolving ball. What maximum horizontal velocity must be imparted to the ball in the lowest position to enable it to make a full revolution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number