sir how to find oxidation no if it arrises in decimal form such as1.3 or 5.23.
is your site provide video regarding topics of jee?
Asked by amanj | 8th Jun, 2014, 02:56: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Our site has videos covering some important topics of JEE.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 20th Jun, 2014, 12:12: PM
- Calculate the no. Of coulpmb required to deposit 40.5g AL when the electrode rxn is AL3+ +3e--->AL
- when zinc plate is dipped into a blue coloured solution of cuso4 then its colour becomes white why
- cell constant G*= l /A Here A stands for area of Electrode or Electrolytic solution
- What is galvanic cell?
- An electrochemical cell stops working after sometime. Why ?
- What are redox reactions? Explain with an example?
- Why do we use inert electrolytes like KCl, KNO3, and NH4Cl in a salt bridge?
- Explain the energy changes that occur in a galvanic cell. Also mention its electrode potential?
- What is the function of a salt bridge in the electrochemical cell?
- Explain why does a galvanic cell stop working over a period of time?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number