Similarities between sound waves amd light waves ANY 4
Asked by malapandey8278 | 8th Feb, 2019, 09:47: PM
1. In both wave transfer of energy happen
2. Both light and sound wave follow laws of reflection
3. Light and sound wave when travel from one medium to another medium refraction happen.
4. The propagation, or distribution of sound, is actually very similar to light, just a whole lot slower.
Answered by Ankit K | 8th Feb, 2019, 10:09: PM
- what is ultrasonic ranging?
- Is there any instrument which can amplify the noise and change it to mechanical energy?
- A man playing a flute is able to produce notes of different frequencies. If he closes the holes near his mouth, will the pitch of the note produced, increase or decrease? Give reasons.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number