Remesh goes from his residence to a market 2.5 km away.finding the market closed he return back to his residence. what is the displacement covered by remesh? What is the displacement?
Asked by ns429448 | 20th May, 2019, 07:06: PM
Ramesh goes from his residence to market which is 2.5 km away from his residence and return to his residence.
Thus, the total distance travelled by him = 2.5 + 2.5 = 5 km
The displacement will be = final position - initial position = 0
As Ramesh initial and final position are same the displacement by Ramesh is zero.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2019, 10:17: AM
- What is motion
- l want answers for this
- what is vector
- an object has moved through a distance can it have 0 displacement? if yes, support your answer with example
- what is rest
- Which object has more inertia and why? A moving car or a stationary ship
- what is motion
- derive mathematically the first equation of motion V=u+at
- "Most Motions are complex ". Give reason.
- give examples of positive, negative and zero displacement by drawing a suitable diagram
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number