Remesh goes from his residence to a market 2.5 km away.finding the market closed he return back to his residence. what is the displacement covered by remesh? What is the displacement?
Asked by ns429448 | 20th May, 2019, 07:06: PM
Ramesh goes from his residence to market which is 2.5 km away from his residence and return to his residence.
Thus, the total distance travelled by him = 2.5 + 2.5 = 5 km
The displacement will be = final position - initial position = 0
As Ramesh initial and final position are same the displacement by Ramesh is zero.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2019, 10:17: AM
- What is Scalar Quantity and Vector Quantity?
- a car moving at certain speed stops on applying brakes with in 16 m.if the speed of the car is doubled,maintaining the same retardation.then at what distance does it stop?Also calculate the percentage change in this distance.
- CHAMABHAI MOVES ALONG THE BOUNDARY OF A SQUARE FIELD OF SIDE 20 METER IN 80 SECONDS . WHAT WILL BE EHE MAGNITUDE OF DISPLACEMENT OF CHHAGAN BHAI AT THE END OF 4 MINUTES 40 SECONDS FROM HIS INITIAL POSITION
- Give the example of uniform speed and non-uniform speed.
- Give the example of uniform motion and non-uniform motion.
- What is non-uniform linear motion? Give one example of non-uniform linear motion. What is the shape of velocity-time graph for uniformly accelerated motion along a straight path?
- define motion
- what is origin?
- What is motion
- an athlete completes one round of circular track of diameter 200m in 40 second what will be the distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 second
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number