Q1WHAT IS NEED OF RESISTANCE IN CIRCUIT
Q2 WHY THE HEAT IS GENRATED WHEN CURRENT IS FLOW
Q3-DERIVE THE FORMULA OF CALCULATING TOATAL RESISTANCE IN PARALLELAND SERIES
Q4-WHY THE CURRENT IS NOT STABLE BUT VOLTAGE IS STABLE
Asked by amolshukal.2001 | 20th Nov, 2017, 09:15: PM
Answer to Qn.1
Resistance limits the current flow.
Also resistance network is used to divide potential difference.
Hence resistance is used due to above requirements.
Please ask one question/post
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 04:26: PM
- Why is the the negative terminal of the battery in a circuit don't repel the negatively charged electrons which are flowing in a circuit as per the direction of the current
- Is electric power related to time?
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number