Asked by araima2001 | 25th Apr, 2017, 05:03: AM
This query is based on the relation between density, mass and volume.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 25th Apr, 2017, 12:00: PM
- What is terminal velocity?
- What are the factors affecting the upthrust.
- What is the function of a barometer?
- What are the factors on which the pressure in the liquid at rest depends?
- State Pascal's Law and its applications.
- When we swim under water, pressure on our body increases as we go deeper, but yet our body is not crushed due to this pressure. Why?
- Why do carbonated drinks squirt over when shaken and opened?
- Explain the working of a hydraulic lift?
- (i) Find the pressure at point X and Y. (ii) If the setup is in equilibrium, find the weight of the load.
- What will be the pressure in sea at a depth of 20 m? (Given g = 10 m/s2, density ρ = 1200 kg/m3)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number