Q) The solubility of BaSO4 in water is 2.3*10^4gm/100ml. Calculate the percentage loss in weight when 0.2gm of BaSO4 is washed with
i) 1L of water
ii)1L of 0.01N H2SO4.
Asked by Anish | 23rd Aug, 2019, 01:48: AM
It can be calculated by finding out solubility product.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Sep, 2019, 01:28: PM
- pls explain
- Which is the correct increasing order of the solubility of silver chloride in 0.1 M solution of the above compounds. (a) Sodium chloride (b)sodium nitrate (c)silver chromate Options (1)a<b<c (2)b<c<a (3)c<a<b (4)a<c<b
- what is the value of concentration of [h3o] and [oh] in neutral aqueous solution a 298k?ste their ph and poh value
- what is the minimum pH of a solution 0.1M in Mg^2 from which Mg(OH)2 will not precipiate Ksp = 1.2 * 10%-11M^-3
- What do you mean by solubility product?
- How is solubility different from solubility Product?
- How solubility and solubility products are are related?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number