CBSE Class 11-science - Solubility Product Videos
- Q) The solubility of BaSO4 in water is 2.3*10^4gm/100ml. Calculate the percentage loss in weight when 0.2gm of BaSO4 is washed with i) 1L of water ii)1L of 0.01N H2SO4.
Which is the correct increasing order of the solubility of silver chloride in 0.1 M solution of the above compounds.
(a) Sodium chloride
- what is the value of concentration of [h3o] and [oh] in neutral aqueous solution a 298k?ste their ph and poh value
- what is the minimum pH of a solution 0.1M in Mg^2 from which Mg(OH)2 will not precipiate Ksp = 1.2 * 10%-11M^-3
- What do you mean by solubility product?
- How is solubility different from solubility Product?
- How solubility and solubility products are are related?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.