Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens?
Please answer along with concept.
Asked by abhishekverma0300 | 3rd Jul, 2020, 08:29: PM
Rules for identifying significant figures
1.Zeros between two non-zero digits ARE significant
2.Leading zeros are NOT significant.
3. Trailing zeros in a whole number with the decimal shown ARE significant.
4. Trailing zeros in a whole number with no decimal shown are NOT significant.
5. Trailing zeros to the right of the decimal ARE significant.
From rule 4. it is clear that the zeros are trailing zeros and there is no decimal point.
Thus all zeros in the given number are non -significant.
Thus, in the given number there is one significant figure i.e. '1' from
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Jul, 2020, 09:58: PM
- For class 12 physics cbse board will they ask us dimensional formula for anything?will there be questions expected as to write the dimensional formulas?
- if the unit of length and mass be doubled then the numerical value of w. r. t present value of universal gravitational constant will become
- check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
- plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number