P = hpg
Asked by Asif.k1992 | 12th Sep, 2019, 02:41: PM
Pressure is defined as Force per unit area.
which can be written as
Answered by Ravi | 12th Sep, 2019, 07:05: PM
- why when temperature is increased volume is also increased
- can you give me important question on the topic : states of matter
- Gases exert pressure on the walls of the container why? Explain in one two answer
- a gas exert pressure on the walls of container, give reason
- nitrogen filled in 1 kg cylinder @150 bar . then strored it at 0 degree cetrigrade. for 24 hrs. what will be changes in properties of nitrogen.
- On the basis of kinetic theory explain why, ammonium chloride sublimes and goes from solid state directly into vapour state
- What is important in the chapter of states of matter ?
- solubility of gas in liquid is decrease as increase in temperature
- Which substances among the following experiences dipole-dipole intermolecular forces? SiF4, CHCl3, CO2, SO2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number