nitrogen filled in 1 kg cylinder @150 bar . then strored it at 0 degree cetrigrade. for 24 hrs. what will be changes in properties of nitrogen.
Asked by design1.bharatifire | 21st Jun, 2019, 06:35: PM
At this high pressutre and low temperature, intermolecular forces in nitrogen is increased and liquification takes place. So nitrogen will be converted in liquid from its gaseous state.
Answered by Ravi | 24th Jun, 2019, 12:58: PM
- can you give me important question on the topic : states of matter
- Gases exert pressure on the walls of the container why? Explain in one two answer
- Proof: P = hpg
- a gas exert pressure on the walls of container, give reason
- On the basis of kinetic theory explain why, ammonium chloride sublimes and goes from solid state directly into vapour state
- What is important in the chapter of states of matter ?
- solubility of gas in liquid is decrease as increase in temperature
- Which substances among the following experiences dipole-dipole intermolecular forces? SiF4, CHCl3, CO2, SO2
- Arrange the following forces in increasing order of their strength - Dipole-dipole interaction, hydrogen bond and dispersion forces.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number