Please tell me
Asked by siddharthjaiswal1122 | 22nd Aug, 2018, 09:45: AM
Let point P divides A and B in the ratio k : 1
Answered by Sneha shidid | 23rd Aug, 2018, 11:15: AM
- Page 362 Question # 6 The vertices of a triangle are (-4,2), (9,7) (2,b) and its centroid is (-1,3). Find the values of a and b.
- the base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on yaxis,the coordinates of point C are(0,-3),the origin is midpoint of the base find the coordinates A andB ,Also find thecoordinates of another point D such that BACD is a rhombus
- the line goining the point (2,1) and (5,-8)is trisected at the point p and q.if point p lies on the line 2x-y+k=0find the value of k
- Find the ratio in which the point (5, 4) divides the line joining the points (2, 1) and (7, 6).
- The mid-point of the line AB as shown in the diagram is (-3, 5). Find the coordinates of A and B.
- Find the coordinates of the point of intersection of the medians of triangle ABC; given A(-2, 3), B(6, 7) and C(4, 1).
- Find the ratio in which the line segment joining the points (1, -3) and (- 4, 5) is divided by the x-axis.
- If the point C (-1, 2) divides the line segment AB in the ratio 3 : 4, where the coordinates of point A are (2, 5), find the coordinates of B.
- Find the coordinates of points of trisection of the line segment joining the points A(2, -2) and B(-7, 4).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number