CBSE Class 10 Maths Coordinate Geometry
If the mid-point of the line segment joining points (4, k) and (2, 1) is (3, 0), then find the value of k.
The ratio in which the line segment joining point (4, 6) and (3, 6) is divided by the x-axis is
In what ratio does the y-axis divide the join of A(-4, 2) and B(8, 3)?
how to solve this
- . O is the origin. B( −6, 9 ) and C ( 12, −3) are the vertices of the ∆ABC. If the point P divides OB in the ratio 1 ∶ 2 and the point Q divides OC in the ratio 1 ∶ 2. Show that PQ =1 3 BC
- find the ratio in which the line 3x+4y+9=0 divides the line segment joining the line segments joining the points (1,3)(2,7)
- The base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on y‐axis. The coordinates of point C are (0,–3).The origin is the midpoint of the base. Find the coordinates of the points A and B. Also, find the coordinates of another point D such that ABCD is a rhombus.
- line intersects the y-axis and x-axis at points P and Q respectively. If (2, -5) is the mid point of PQ, then find the coordinates of P and Q. So, x1=0.
- Find the coordinates of the points of trisection of the line segment joining (4,1) and (-2,-3).
- If (-1,3) ,(1,-1), (5,1) are he vertices off a triangle,find the length of its medians.
- The coordinates of a point A, where AB is diameter of a circle whose center is (2,3) and B is (1,4)? (a) (3,-10) (b) (-3,10) (c) (1,-10) (d) none of these
- Page 362 Question # 6 The vertices of a triangle are (-4,2), (9,7) (2,b) and its centroid is (-1,3). Find the values of a and b.
- the base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on yaxis,the coordinates of point C are(0,-3),the origin is midpoint of the base find the coordinates A andB ,Also find thecoordinates of another point D such that BACD is a rhombus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.