CBSE Class 10 - Distance Formula Videos
Find the distance between two points (−6,7) and (−1,−5).
Name the type of triangle formed by the points A (3,2), B (−2,−3) and C (2,3).
The four points A (0,−1), B (6,7), C (−2,3) and D (8,3) represent a
- solve a question for me. length breath and height of a cuboidal room are 6.15m ,4.25m,and 3.15m.Find the length of the longest rod required to measure each of the length breath and height of the room completel [exactly].Also find how many times we will use this rod of longest length to measure length,breath and height.
plz solve both parts dear experts :
- find the equation of locus of p which distance is A:B in ratio 2:3
- Send coordinate geometry solution's
- Find the distance between the points:(-6/5,-3) and ( -4,-7/5)
- If two vertices of an isosceles right triangle are A(-1,-7) and B(-7,-1) then find coordinates of third vertex of the triangle ABC. [GIVEN angle C=90]
- 1. hat are the co-ordinates of the fourth vertex if three vertices of a rectangle are the points (3, 4), (- 1, 2), (2, - 4) 2. In what ratio does the line 4x + y = 11 divide the line segment joining the points (1, 3) and (2, 7). 3. If two vertices of an equilateral triangle are (3, 0) and (6, 0), find the third vertex 4. The mid-point of segment AB is the point P (0, 4). If the Coordinates of B are (-2, 3) then find the coordinates of A. 5. Find the point of y-axis which is equidistant from the points (-5, -2) and (3, 2).
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.