CBSE Class 10 - Distance Formula Videos
If the points A (4,3) and B (x,5) are on the circle with centre O (2,3). Find the value of x.
Find a point on the y-axis which is equidistant from A (6,5) and B(−4,3).
The x coordinate of a point P is twice its y coordinate. If P is equidistant from Q (2,−5) and R (−3,6), then find the coordinates of P.
plz solve both parts dear experts :
- find the equation of locus of p which distance is A:B in ratio 2:3
- Send coordinate geometry solution's
- Find the distance between the points:(-6/5,-3) and ( -4,-7/5)
- If two vertices of an isosceles right triangle are A(-1,-7) and B(-7,-1) then find coordinates of third vertex of the triangle ABC. [GIVEN angle C=90]
- 1. hat are the co-ordinates of the fourth vertex if three vertices of a rectangle are the points (3, 4), (- 1, 2), (2, - 4) 2. In what ratio does the line 4x + y = 11 divide the line segment joining the points (1, 3) and (2, 7). 3. If two vertices of an equilateral triangle are (3, 0) and (6, 0), find the third vertex 4. The mid-point of segment AB is the point P (0, 4). If the Coordinates of B are (-2, 3) then find the coordinates of A. 5. Find the point of y-axis which is equidistant from the points (-5, -2) and (3, 2).
slove this plz
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.