CBSE Class 10 Maths Coordinate Geometry
how to solve this
- . O is the origin. B( −6, 9 ) and C ( 12, −3) are the vertices of the ∆ABC. If the point P divides OB in the ratio 1 ∶ 2 and the point Q divides OC in the ratio 1 ∶ 2. Show that PQ =1 3 BC
- find the ratio in which the line 3x+4y+9=0 divides the line segment joining the line segments joining the points (1,3)(2,7)
- The base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on y‐axis. The coordinates of point C are (0,–3).The origin is the midpoint of the base. Find the coordinates of the points A and B. Also, find the coordinates of another point D such that ABCD is a rhombus.
- line intersects the y-axis and x-axis at points P and Q respectively. If (2, -5) is the mid point of PQ, then find the coordinates of P and Q. So, x1=0.
- Find the coordinates of the points of trisection of the line segment joining (4,1) and (-2,-3).
- If (-1,3) ,(1,-1), (5,1) are he vertices off a triangle,find the length of its medians.
- The coordinates of a point A, where AB is diameter of a circle whose center is (2,3) and B is (1,4)? (a) (3,-10) (b) (-3,10) (c) (1,-10) (d) none of these
- Page 362 Question # 6 The vertices of a triangle are (-4,2), (9,7) (2,b) and its centroid is (-1,3). Find the values of a and b.
- the base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on yaxis,the coordinates of point C are(0,-3),the origin is midpoint of the base find the coordinates A andB ,Also find thecoordinates of another point D such that BACD is a rhombus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.