please solve the (v) part.
Asked by Kanwaranita10 | 16th Feb, 2020, 11:22: AM
option (B) is correct.
Mass of gas 'X' = 10 gm
Mass of H2 = 2 gm
Vapour density is given by,
Vapour density = 5
Relative molecular mass of gas 'X' = Vapour density × 2
= 5 × 2 = 10
Answered by Varsha | 17th Feb, 2020, 11:13: AM
- what is formula of law of construction of mass
- Calculate the minority of 90% (wt/v) H2SO4 having density 1.98g/mol
- What is Gram Molecular Mass
- What is Gram Molecular Mass and how its is calculated?
- The mass of an atom of lead on=202
- Pls solve it.
- Calculate the relative molecular mass[molecular weight] of 290 ml of a gas A at 17 degrees celsius and 1520 mm pressure which weighs 2.73 gram at S.T.P.
- A compound of emperical formula CH2O has a VDof 30 write down its molecular formula.
- a compound of lead has the following percentage composition;pb=90.66%,o=9.34%. find the empirical formula of the compound[pb=207,O=16]
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number