What is Gram Molecular Mass and how its is calculated?
Asked by aashimegh | 3rd Aug, 2019, 11:50: AM
Gram molecular mass of substance is the mass of one mole of molecular substance in gram.
Gram molecular mass of N2 is 28 g.
Gram molecular mass of CO2 is 44 g.
Answered by Varsha | 4th Aug, 2019, 05:35: PM
- Calculate the minority of 90% (wt/v) H2SO4 having density 1.98g/mol
- please solve the (v) part.
- What is Gram Molecular Mass
- The mass of an atom of lead on=202
- Pls solve it.
- Calculate the relative molecular mass[molecular weight] of 290 ml of a gas A at 17 degrees celsius and 1520 mm pressure which weighs 2.73 gram at S.T.P.
- A compound of emperical formula CH2O has a VDof 30 write down its molecular formula.
- a compound of lead has the following percentage composition;pb=90.66%,o=9.34%. find the empirical formula of the compound[pb=207,O=16]
- Calculate the atomicity of a gas X (atomic number 35.5) whose vapour density is equal to its relative atomic mass
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number