Calculate the relative molecular mass[molecular weight] of 290 ml of a gas A at 17 degrees celsius and 1520 mm pressure which weighs 2.73 gram at S.T.P.
Asked by johncena9384 | 26th Oct, 2018, 04:08: PM
P =1520 mm
V = 90 ml
Weight = 2.73 gm
T = 17 °C
= 300 K
molecular weight of gas is 111.11
Answered by Varsha | 29th Oct, 2018, 06:15: PM
- Calculate the minority of 90% (wt/v) H2SO4 having density 1.98g/mol
- please solve the (v) part.
- What is Gram Molecular Mass
- What is Gram Molecular Mass and how its is calculated?
- The mass of an atom of lead on=202
- Pls solve it.
- A compound of emperical formula CH2O has a VDof 30 write down its molecular formula.
- a compound of lead has the following percentage composition;pb=90.66%,o=9.34%. find the empirical formula of the compound[pb=207,O=16]
- Calculate the atomicity of a gas X (atomic number 35.5) whose vapour density is equal to its relative atomic mass
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number