Please give me the solution of
Asked by Balbir | 5th Dec, 2017, 06:22: PM
In this reaction majority of the product depend on the stability of carbocation i.e., 3o>2o>1o.
Answered by Ramandeep | 6th Dec, 2017, 09:55: AM
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
- Pl ans
- Can you show the mechanism of converting benzene to cumene?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number