Pandit Dev Raj Shastri Ji is world famous best astrologer situated In Surat, Gujarat, India. He has lots of powers and blesses Baba Ramdev Runiche, he do work with 100% guaranteed result for your problems within some days or hours. He visited all over India for solve the life related problems for clients. He also solve life related problems in all over worlds like:- love marriage, lost love, vashikaran, black magic, love spells, inter caste marriage, children problems, business problems, jobs and career problems, husband wife disputes, divorces issues, You can contract with guru ji 24 x 7 Contact Details +91-9723634914 Watsup no. +91-8866090899 Email:- email@example.com
Asked by Devraj | 17th Apr, 2017, 04:30: PM
Please post your query. What is your query? May we know your query instead !!!
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 17th Apr, 2017, 08:00: PM
- how the two parallelograms are equal
- Area, base and corresponding altitude are x2, x-3 and x+4 respectively. Find the area of parallelogram.
- prove that parallelograms on the same base and with same area lie between the same parallels
- Area of trapezium
- Please ans.
- Please solve this question
- ABCD and BCFE are parallelograms. If area of triangle EBC = 480 sq. cm. Calculate (i) area of parallelogram ABCD (ii) area of parallelogram BCFE.
- The figure shows two parallelograms ABCD and ABEF. Prove that Area of ADF = area of BCE.
- ABCD is a parallelogram of area 900 sq. cm. AP is drawn perpendicular to BC and AQ is perpendicular to DC. If AP = 24 cm and AQ = 18.75 cm. Calculate (i) AB (ii) BC (iii) area of ABC.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram ABCD intersect at point O. Through O, a line is drawn to intersect AD at P and BC at Q. Show that PQ divides the parallelogram into two parts of equal area that is ar (APQB) = ar (PQCD).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number