Obtain an expression for the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor with dielectric medium between the 2 plates .
Asked by pksunilnair | 3rd Oct, 2017, 07:33: PM
A similar query has already been answered. Kindly refer the following link for your answer.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:14: PM
- Please solve Q no 69 Given ans option 3
- As the dielectric constant for metals is infinity and if we use it as a dielectric between capacitor then it's capacitance will increase infinity time then also we don't use it as a dielectric Why?
- Energy stored in capacitor and energy dissipated during charging a capacitor bear a ratio?
- Can we induce charges in insulator and conductor both ? What is the difference in the mechanism of polarisation and induction of charges ? (Other than polarisation we use when dielectric is used=
- Derive an Expression for capacity of a parallel plane capacitor with dielectric medium?
- Prove that the displacement current inside a capacitor is equal to the current charging it.
- Calculate the capacitors
- Bio Savarts Law
- What do you understand by a capacitor?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number