no. of orbitals in a shell upto n=4.?
Asked by vandana | 21st Oct, 2015, 01:25: PM
Number of orbitals in a shell upto n= 4 are 16.
Hence the correct option is 'd'.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 23rd Oct, 2015, 11:02: AM
- Does shielding effect occur between atomic orbitals of the same quantum number? Explain with reasons
- Which of the following has maximum density of nucleus?–(1) 14Si30, (2) 15P31, (3) 8O16, (4) All have same density.
- What is quantum number?
- What is azimuthal spin number?
- The energy required to dislodge electron from excited isolated H-atom,IE=13.6eV is (1)=13.6eV (2)>13.6eV (3)<13.6eV and >3.4eV (4)<3.4eV
- What is principal quantum number, azimuthal quantum number & magnetic quantum number?
- The wavelength of an electron revolving in the 3rd orbit of Be3+ is 'x' . The radius of first Bohr orbit in H atom is k , then 'x' is equal to ?
- what is the energy at n=9
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number