CBSE Class 11-science - Quantum Mechanical Model of Atom Videos
- the energy of a photon is 3.87 into 10^-20 joule calculate it's wave length
- sir what is magnetic quantum No.
- Does shielding effect occur between atomic orbitals of the same quantum number? Explain with reasons
- Which of the following has maximum density of nucleus?–(1) 14Si30, (2) 15P31, (3) 8O16, (4) All have same density.
- What is quantum number?
- What is azimuthal spin number?
- The energy required to dislodge electron from excited isolated H-atom,IE=13.6eV is (1)=13.6eV (2)>13.6eV (3)<13.6eV and >3.4eV (4)<3.4eV
- What is principal quantum number, azimuthal quantum number & magnetic quantum number?
- The wavelength of an electron revolving in the 3rd orbit of Be3+ is 'x' . The radius of first Bohr orbit in H atom is k , then 'x' is equal to ?
- what is the energy at n=9
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.