Asked by aishwaryabatageri | 7th Aug, 2020, 02:00: PM
Mitosis is the division of the parent cell into two identical daughter cells, each with a nucleus which has the same amount of DNA, same number and kind of chromosomes and same hereditary information as in the parent cell. Hence, mitosis is regarded as equational division.
Answered by | 9th Aug, 2020, 03:48: PM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number