in a system containing to parallel plate capaciter if capacitance of one plate is c1 then
what is the capacitance of other.
sir i have taken your jee cracker pack . so how much chance of a boy taken this pack to
qualify in jee advance out of 100%.please provide chances out of 100%
Asked by amanj | 25th Jun, 2014, 05:54: PM
The capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor depends on the area of the plate and the separation between the plates. You have not provided the value of either of the two, and also the value of C1, so it is not possible for us to tell the value of C2.
The JEE pack helps you to analyse and learn the various levels and types of questions that are asked in JEE. Hence, this pack will help you well in your preparations. However, it all depends on your preparations for the exam and how you tackle the various concepts concerned with the exam.
With the right preparation and hard work, you will definitely score very well in JEE.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Jun, 2014, 10:37: AM
- Capacitance of A parralel plate capaciter
- Please solve Q no 69 Given ans option 3
- As the dielectric constant for metals is infinity and if we use it as a dielectric between capacitor then it's capacitance will increase infinity time then also we don't use it as a dielectric Why?
- Energy stored in capacitor and energy dissipated during charging a capacitor bear a ratio?
- Can we induce charges in insulator and conductor both ? What is the difference in the mechanism of polarisation and induction of charges ? (Other than polarisation we use when dielectric is used=
- Derive an Expression for capacity of a parallel plane capacitor with dielectric medium?
- Prove that the displacement current inside a capacitor is equal to the current charging it.
- Calculate the capacitors
- Bio Savarts Law
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number