If a body has positive charge, then what does it mean?
Asked by pdcavita | 26th Nov, 2017, 08:40: PM
It means that the body is at higher potential. And also it is devoid of electrons.
Answered by Gajendra | 27th Nov, 2017, 11:56: AM
- Why is the the negative terminal of the battery in a circuit don't repel the negatively charged electrons which are flowing in a circuit as per the direction of the current
- Is electric power related to time?
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number