IF a bird sitting on electric wire with one leg then what will happen ?
Asked by jeenagirilal Girilal | 29th Jul, 2014, 02:12: PM
Birds sitting on a wire (with one leg or both legs) do not feel any current through their body as there is no potential difference on the body as it is not connected to ground. Hence, nothing will happen to the birds.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 30th Jul, 2014, 10:06: AM
- what is volt
- why does need to maintain the current in a given electric circuit by expanding its energy stored in it?
- The flow of electrons is opposite to the direction of the flow of current as electron is negatively charged . Then why current is defined as the flow of electrons through the conductor though current travels from positive to negative terminal.
- If charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10 -19 C. Calculate number of electrons required to constitute 1A of current in 1s.
- what is the power of torch bulb rated at 2.5V and 500 mA?
- The MCB of a Rupa’s room is tripped and keeps on tripping again and again. If it is a domestic circuit, what could be the reason of this phenomenon?
- a current
- if 20 C of charge pass a point in a circuit in 1 second what current is flowing
- an electric bulb is related220 V and 100 W when it is operated on 110 V the power consumed will be
- A coil draws a current of 1.0 ampere and a power of 100 watt from an A.C. source of 110 volt and 5√22/π hertz. Find the inductance and resistance of the coil. Why can't I use P=VI here, and how can I determine when to use P=VI or P=I^2 R or P=V^2 / R
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number