IF a bird sitting on electric wire with one leg then what will happen ?
Asked by jeenagirilal Girilal | 29th Jul, 2014, 02:12: PM
Birds sitting on a wire (with one leg or both legs) do not feel any current through their body as there is no potential difference on the body as it is not connected to ground. Hence, nothing will happen to the birds.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 30th Jul, 2014, 10:06: AM
- This is the question from class 10 light chapter asked in our state model paper
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number