i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
Asked by vijay.prag | 14th Jul, 2019, 09:35: AM
The rules for naming any organic compounds are same.
In case of naming isomers only the position of substituent or position of double or triple bond will be different.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Jul, 2019, 11:54: AM
- what is nomenclature
- People _____________ waste their food. 1)Shalln't 2)shouldn't 3)Mustn't 4)couldn't
- please tell the IUPAC names
- What is bone black in simple ?
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number