Asked by jain.pradeep | 27th May, 2019, 06:54: PM
As both the ends of metal bar is attracted to the north pole of magnet, the metal bar cannot be permanent magnet. Also, magnet have both south and north poles. Thus, A) and B) options are not correct.
Thus, the correct option is D) - the metal bar is amde of substance that can be magnetized.
The ferromagnetic materials have the atoms which form domains inside the material. Different domains have different directions when they are unmagnetized. But when the external magnetic field is applied, these domains rotate and align in the direction of magnetic field.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th May, 2019, 11:16: AM
- As we know, work done by Magnetic force is always zero in moving a charged particle./So it cannot change speed of charged particle. MY doubt is that, can magnetic force change direction of motion of charged particle?
- Sir , if a magnetic field is increasing in a cylindrical volume at a constant rate. then what will be direction of instantaneous acceleration experienced by an electron placed inside cylinder but not on center?
- pls explain
- What do you mean by magnetic Lorentz force?
- When will be the force experienced by moving charge in a magnetic field maximum and minimum?
- What is the work done by a magnetic field on a moving charge?
- In the expression, F= qvBsinθ which pair of vectors among , and is always perpendicular to each other.
- Deduce an expression for the force experienced by the moving charged particle in a uniform magnetic field?
- State the rule, which governs the direction of the magnetic Lorentz force.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number