Asked by jain.pradeep | 27th May, 2019, 06:49: PM
As shown in the FBD
T=50N because the system is in equilibrium
So the force exerted by the chord on each block is 50N.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 28th May, 2019, 06:36: PM
- In the arrangement shown in the figure, a heavy pulley of mass M is suspended from a spring of stiffness constant K and the mass m is suspended from a string tightly wound on the pulley. If the mass m is given a small downward displacement and released, find the time period of small oscillations (Take pulley as Disc) and string does not slips on the pulley.
- bus weighing 500 kg on a slope that makes an angle 60 degrees with the horizontal the component of bus weight parallel to the slope is (A) 3500sqrt(3) * N (B) 1500sqrt(3) * N (C) 2500sqrt(3) * N (D) 2500N
- Find the force required to move a load of 100 N up a rough inclined plane, the force being applied parallel to the plane. The inclination of the plane is such that when the same body is kept on a perfectly smooth plane inclined at that angle, a force of 24 N applied at an inclination of 30 degree to the plane keeps the same in equilibrium. Assume coefficient of friction between the rough plane and load equal to 0.3
- 8th sum
- 5th sum.plz
- please eplain-static means anything which is steady or changes with time.
- What are free body diagrams?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number